A former California judge has gone to the press and said, “What I found is this justice system is about dollars, and it isn’t about justice.”
Deann Salcedo, a former family court judge, says she was given forty hours of training in Monterey County and taught that if a divorcing woman says her husband was molesting the children, not to believe her. Because of this bad training, she gave a molester custody of his children.
Here at FightCPS I frequently hear from women in this situation. They say their ex molested their child, they have clear statements from the children, yet the judges are giving the molesters custody of their children!
The truth is now out in the media thanks to KTTV in Los Angelos, which is starting a new series, “Lost in the System”.
- UK: Brian Gerrish Interview Reveals The Purpose Behind Government Child Snatching
- Washington: Spokane City Councilman Exposes and Lambasts CPS
- CPS Should Be Replaced by Law Enforcement
- Ron Reale’s Blog Post: Social Work With a Judicial Overlay?
- UK: Deceptive Social Workers Keep Father From Son, But Want Him To Donate His Organs!